To pay Customs through the internet
Canara Bank provides the facility to pay Customs duty online for all Customs locations. As a tax payer, you need to have a bank account, enabled for net banking facility with epayment in anyone of our Core Banking branches. Please find below the procedure for making the payment.
1. Please click the following link - Pay Customs
2. Select e-payment under services.
3. Provide your Import-Export code or your login credentials given by ICEGATE.
4. Select e-payment.
5. You are displayed the list of your unpaid challans.
6. Click on Pay against the challan you want to pay.
7. Select Canara Bank for payment.
8. You will be redirected to the Canara Bank Internet Banking login page.
9. Enter your Internet Banking user ID and password, Transaction password. If your credentials are valid, you can proceed to select the account from which you wish to pay tax.
10. You are provided a link to print the e-receipt for this payment on successful processing of your transaction.
11. You are redirected to ICEGATE site. If payment was successfully made for the challan, it will not appear in the list of pending challans in the ICEGATE site.
12. Click on ‘print’ to get copy of cyber receipt.