Canara Credit Card
Canara Credit Card is designed to meet your life style with anything you might need to make your experience a sheer pleasure. No matter where you are across the world, luxury and comfort is always at hand.
Our cards enjoy the privilege of worldwide acceptance and free insurance coverage against the risk of death due to accident. Canara Credit Cards are backed by a wide network of CANARA BANK branches and 24 Card Service centers located at many important cities spread across the country. CANARA BANK is the principal member of VISA-WORLDWIDE and MASTERCARD INC.
Our Credit Card Products
1.VISA Credit Cards
2.Master Credit Cards
3.Corporate Credit Card
CANARA CREDIT CARD PRIVILEGES:
- Canara Credit Card is accepted throughout the world
- Minimum Gross income to get CANARA CARD is Rs.60,000 p.a. only.
- Liberal Card limit. Get up to 30% of your gross annual income as your Card limit. Fixing of the limit is at the sole discretion of Canara Bank.
- Cash withdrawal limit up to 50% of your card limit (Maximum Rs. 50,000 only).
Cash withdrawal charges only Rs.30 per thousand. Minimum Rs.30 only.
- Free Credit period from 20-50 days
- Cash withdrawal facility at all ATMs of Canara bank & other Bank ATMs.
- No Interest on cash withdrawal if paid by the due date. If not paid by the DUE DATE,
interest is charged from DUE DATE only and not from the DATE OF CASH
- No financial charges! i.e., interest on subsequent transactions till it becomes due, for the customers having revolving facility.
- Opt for Revolving Payment system and pay only 5% of the billed amount and defer the
payment. Carried over balance attracts service charges at 2.5% p.m. plus applicable
service tax only.
- We provide free accident Insurance to you and your spouse too against the risk of
death due to accident.
- Lost Card protection! Liability restricted to Rs.1,000 only from the time of reporting.
- Free card replacement in case of mutilation / loss of card.
- Free SMS alerts on all transactions. Please provide your Mobile Phone number for activating this facility
- Bonus Loyalty Points:
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) facility available for payment of Card dues.
IFSC CODE: CNRB0001912 Account number as Card number.
- Get free Demand Draft from any of the branches towards payment of your card dues. You can also remit cash or Cheque at any branches of Canara Bank towards repayment of card dues.
- You may cover your family with Floating Medical Insurance Cover under Family CANARA MEDICLAIM Policy with United India Insurance Company Limited at discounted rates. Avail cashless hospitalization facility, at networked hospitals.
CANARA CREDIT CARD FOR DIFFERENT SEGMENT OF CUSTOMERS:
The credit card has become a vital part of every one's life on account of benefits derived from it. The cardholder has the privilege of paying for hotels and restaurant expenses, services, shopping Airlines bills, Telephone bills and other shopping needs, through the card. This eliminates the need to carry cash, which is inconvenient and risky. We offer wide range of products backed by excellent customer service. Please follow the links for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CREDIT CARD HOLDERS
As per Foreign Exchange Maintenance Act, 1999, any person resident in India collecting and effecting / remitting payments directly / indirectly outside India in any form towards overseas foreign exchange trading through electronic / internet trading portals would make himself / herself / themselves liable to be proceeded against with for contravention of the Foreign Exchange Management Act ( FEMA), 1999 besides being liable for violation of regulations relating to Know Your Customer ( KYC) norms / Anti Money Laundering ( AML) standards.
If bank comes across any probihited transaction undertaken by its credit card or online banking customer the bank will immediately close the card or account of the defaulting customer and report the same to Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai 400001.
We have an exclusive Customer Relations section functioning at our Division and; the contact numbers are: Toll Free No. 1800 425 2470. Collect call No. 080-25584171, 080-25582470
Please visit youâ€™re nearest Canara Bank Branch for Card application and for more details.
GLOBAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES OF VISA- WORLDWIDE AND MASTERCARD INC.