Canara Gift Card
Canara Prepaid Cards
Canara Prepaid Cards com e in three variants!
Canara Prepaid Classic Cards
Canara Prepaid Plus Cards
Canara Gift Cards
- Three different variants to suit your need – Individuals / Corporates.
- An easy alternative to cash, for performing day to day small value payment transactions.
- Safe, Secure & Convenient payments
- Cardholders can track/control their spending as a budget tool and monitor expenditure
- Gifting needs/ Payroll of workers and employees / Student for receiving scholarships etc/ Direct Benefit Transfer to receive Government benefits/ Employee Benefit Transfer for Corporate employees
- Fleet Cards for Travel Industry/Reimbursement of expenses for Corporate Executives and Employees/Travel Cards
- Card to Card Funds transfer, ATM/POS cash withdrawal facility
- Amount Load / Reload permitted (Classic/Plus)
- Purchase/Refund facility through SB/CA/OD account
- Lost Card liability protection (T&C apply)
- ATM/POS Transactions are secured by PIN authentication Internet transactions are secured by OTP authentication
Canara Prepaid Classic Cards – Reloadable – No Minimum Amount. Maximum Amount Rs.10000/-In multiples of Re.1
Canara Prepaid Plus Cards – Reloadable –
Maximum Amount Rs.50000/-
In multiples of Re.1
Canara Gift Cards – One Time Load only –
Maximum Amount Rs.10000/-
In multiples of Re.1
- Safer than carrying cash
- Safe, Secure and convenient payment method for usage at ATM / POS / Internet
- Control / budget / plan your expenditure through prepaid card
- Convenience of load / reload of amount as and when required for usage
- Reduces risk against fraud by keeping balance to minimum in prepaid card
- Well established hassle-free transaction process
- Hotlisting facility available.
- Free SMS alerts on all transactions
Important Terms & Conditions:
- Canara Prepaid Cards are issued only to those individual/institutional customers, who have complied with KYC norms
- Load/Reload permitted through written request, subject to minimum / maximum amount allowed
- For Card Issue/Cancellation/Hotlisting, Amount Load/Reload/Refund, fees/charges are applicable.
- No interest shall be payable by Canara Bank on the amount available/loaded on the Card.
- Detailed Terms & Conditions are available in our website www.canarabank.com
- Card is issued for domestic usage only i.e., within India
- All Merchant Establishments / Internet web sites / Utility Service Providers where VISA / MasterCard/RuPay logo is displayed
- At ATMs/POS for Cash Withdrawal (except Gift Cards)
- Card to Card Funds transfer (except Gift Cards)
- For Cash Withdrawal in other Bank ATMs, use option “Credit” while selecting type of account.
- Should be a SB/CA/OD Accountholder
- Individuals and Corporate / Institutions / Government Department / Other Organization for issue of cards to employees / beneficiary
- Registration of Mobile Number by Purchaser and furnishing of Beneficiary details including mobile number is mandatory.
- SB/CA/OD account should have been KYC complied i.e., submission of Photo, Address Proof, Identification Proof etc.
How to get the Prepaid Card:
- Intended Purchaser has to approach Canara Bank branch where he/she has SB/CA/OD account.
- Submit a written request in the prescribed form for purchase of Prepaid/Gift Card.
- Provide the mandatory details of beneficiary like Name, Address, Mobile No.
- Authorize Bank to transfer amount from his/her SB/CA/OD account for load/reload purpose.
- Non-Personalized Cards are instantly issued by the Branch.
- In case of Personalized Cards, Cards will be sent to the Branch and Purchaser has to collect the same from the Branch.
- In case of reload, Purchaser has to submit written request in the prescribed form and authorize Bank to transfer amount from his/her SB/CA/OD account for the purpose.
- In case of cancellation and refund, Purchaser has to submit written request in the prescribed form.
Taking care of your card:
- The card must not be kept near a TV
- Store your card in a secure place where you will immediately know if it is missing.
- Avoid scratching the magnetic strip.
- Do not place two Cards with the magnetic strips together.
- Do not bend the card.
- Keep your card away from direct sunlight.
General Guidelines / Safety Tips:
- Keep your card safe.
- Sign on the signature panel on the back of the card as soon as you receive it.
- Please change your PIN to a new four digit number of your choice, memorize it and destroy the PIN mailer. Preferably change it at regular intervals.
- Please keep your PIN secret and do not disclose it to anybody, including family members or your banker.
- Please avoid taking help from any strangers in the ATM room.
- Never write your PIN on your card.
- Do not share details of Card / PIN / CVV number to any person or a person purported to be calling from the bank. Please note Bank never calls for these details.
for further details, please contact:
Canara Bank Branch
Digital Service Grievance Redressal Section
Digital Banking Services Wing, Head Office, Bengaluru-560001.
Tel: 080-25318423 / 25584040-423 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.canarabank.com
TO SAFEGUARD YOUR CARD AND TRANSACTIONS