YUVA AWAS RIN - CANYAR
a). Purchase of a ready built house / flat.
b). Construction of house / flat.
c). Purchase of site and construction of house thereon. However, loan for purchase of only site shall not be considered under Housing Loans. In case of composite Housing loans, utilisation of loan amount for purchase of plot is restricted to 60% of eligible / sanctioned loan amount.
d). For undertaking repairs, renovation, expansion, upgradation and creation of additional amenities with a monetary ceiling of Rs. 15.00 Lakhs in case of repairs & renovations only.
e). For acquiring second house/flat where the borrower is already having a House/flat with or without loan.
f). For taking over of the HL liability from :
.All Public Sector Banks/Private Sector Banks /
g). NBFCs/HFCs ( rated externally as A & above ) with proper due diligence and after ensuring that the assessment by the NBFCs is acceptable and conforms to Bank’s policy guidelines.
- Salaried youth aged between 21-45 years with 2 years of confirmed service working for Central Govt./State Govts/ Reputed PSUs/Joint Stock Companies/ Reputed Corporates/Public Limited Companies/Private Institutions/ IT Companies/BT Companies or working as Lecturers/Asst. Professors/Professors in Colleges, Research Institutes and Universities
- 6 Years Gross Salary as per latest Income Tax Assessment Order / acknowledgement of ITR / Form 16 etc. (subject to NTH/Margin norms).
- 15.00 lakh for repairs / renovations.
|Amount of Housing Loans||New House / Flat||Old House / Flat|
|Upto 10 years old||> 10 years old|
|Upto Rs. 30.00 Lakhs||10%||20%||25%|
|Above Rs. 30.00 Lakhs & upto Rs.75.00 Lakhs||20%||20%||25%|
|Above Rs. 75.00 Lakhs||25%||25%||25%|
In the case of Repairs & Renovations, expansion of existing unit, upgradation and creation of additional amenities, a uniform margin of 25% on project cost is applicable.
The margin is stipulated on the total project cost.
- In case of Housing Loans where project cost is up to Rs.10 lakhs, Stamp duty, Registration Charges and other Documentation Charges can be included in the project cost for the purpose of stipulating margin as well as LTV ratio.
- Where the project cost exceeds Rs.10 lakhs, the margin is stipulated only on the basic project cost shall not include expenses towards stamp duty, registration and other documentation charges.
- Minimum Net Take Home salary (NTH) of the borrower after meeting the proposed EMI should not be less than 30%with a minimum of Rs. 10000/-
Rate of Interest
Maximum 30 years or upto the age of 70 years whichever is earlier.
- 2 months in case of purchase of completed flats or ready built house / takeover of liability from other banks/FIs.
- Maximum 36 months in case of loans for construction.
- Pre-EMI Interest and other charges to be paid during the moratorium period.
- Equitable mortgage /Registered mortgage.
- Guaranttee of third party good for loan amount.
- 0.50% of loan amount with a minimum of Rs. 1500/- and maximum of Rs. 10000/-.
- As a part of retail festival offer, Processing Charges are waived for Housing Loans sanctioned up to 31.3.2018 and disbursed on or before 30.4.2018.
Free credit card to applicant with suitable limit as per the income level.