Awards And Achievements
Awards & Achievements
Awards/Accolades Received during 2019-20 (So far)
- Canara Bank has been awarded ‘India’s Most Trusted Public Sector Banking Services Company 2019’ by International Brand Consulting Corporation, USA.
- Canara Bank has been awarded ‘SIDBI-ET INDIA MSE AWARD-2019’ under noteworthy Lender to MSE Category – (Public Sector Bank).
- Canara Bank received the award for Best Data Quality Management 2018-19 at the Annual Credit Information Conference.
- Canara Bank received National award for SHG Bank Linkage 2018-19 (Public Sector Banks) from DAY-NRLM, Ministry of Rural Development.
Awards/Accolades Received during 2018-19
- Central Vigilance Commission has awarded Canara Bank with ‘Vigilance Excellence Award-Outstanding’ under Category ‘Timely Completion of Disciplinary Proceedings’ for the year 2018.
- Bank received first runner up award on theme Credit off-take in EASE Banking Reform Awards 2019.
- Bank has bagged four awards from the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) under Agriculture, Priority sector lending, Social Banking and Technology.
- Bank has bagged eight Awards from Public Relations Council Of India (PRCI) including 3 Gold under Television Commercials, Advertising Corporate Campaign RADIO and Advertising Corporate Campaign Television
- NPCI Special Award in recognition of excellent performance in NFS ATM Network, Rupay, CTS & UPI / IMPS.
- Bank’s House magazine ‘Shreyas’ bagged Making of Developed India Award sponsored by ET Now for best in house magazine for the year 2018.
- Secured Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (CIMSME) awards for best bank for promotional schemes (Large category).
- Received runner up CIMSME award for best MSME bank (Large category) and financially inclusive bank (Large category).
- Secured PFRDA’s best performing PSB award in APY performance and the splendid seven awards for the APY campaign.
Awards/Accolades Received during 2017-18
- Received Master card Innovation Award for Canara International Prepaid card under prepaid segment.
- “Rupay Special” award for being the highest Rupay card issuing bank by NPCI.
- VISA Award on crossing a key milestone on issuance of 1.35 crore VISA debit card.
- Bagged FINNOVITI award for Innovation for CANDI Branch.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards 2017 for Government Sponsored Schemes and Runner-up for Agriculture Banking in the Large Bank Class.
- Golden Peacock Award 2017 for Corporate Social Responsibility from Institute of Directors, New Delhi.
- Skoch Technologies Growth 2017 for “CANDI”, digital branch.
- Excellent Customer Service Award’ at the 5th SME Excellence 2017 by ASSOCHAM,
- Best CIO of the Year ” by Computer Society of India for “CANDI” an ambitious digital banking project of the Bank in the “IT Innovation & Excellence Awards2017”
- Skoch Smart Security awards 2017 for “SIEM” tool.
- Dun and BradStreet Award for 2016-17 adjudging as Best Public Sector Bank –Priority Sector Lending Bank. Consecutively third time (2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17) Bank has been receiving this Award.
- Certificate of Excellence for exemplary leadership in promoting RSETIs and Certificate of Excellence for RUDSETI for FY15 & FY16